1. Information We Collect
Where We Collect It From. We may collect personal information about you, meaning information that can uniquely identify you, from various sources, such as:
• Directly from you when you use the Services, such as when you register for an account, access certain features or content, or order products;
• Social networks through which you may access the Services or otherwise interact with us; and
• Our parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, service providers, business partners, and other third parties.
What We Collect. The personal information we collect about you may include, without limitation:
• Contact information, such as name, postal address, email address, and phone number; and
• Demographic information, such as age, date of birth, gender, job information, and postal code.
Real-Time Location. In addition, if you access and use the Services on a mobile device and your mobile device’s settings allow it, we may collect information about your real-time location. Please see the “Your Choices” section below for information regarding how to limit the location information that we may collect when you access and use the Services on a mobile device.
Automatic Collection. When you use the Services, we may also collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies and web beacons. A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. A “web beacon,” also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag, or clear GIF, is used to transmit information about actions of the user opening the page or email containing the beacon back to a web server. We may also use third-party analytics tools (such as Google Analytics) that collect information about use of the Services and user traffic. The information we collect by automated means may include, without limitation:
• Information about the devices you use to access the Services (such as the IP address and the type of the device, operating system, and web browser);
• Dates, times, and duration of use of the Services (including whether you are a repeat or first time visitor); and
• Information on actions taken when using the Services (such as page views and website navigation patterns).
Statistical Information. The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information. It helps us to improve and personalize our Services, including by enabling us to identify and authenticate users.
2. How We Respond to “Do Not Track” Signals. A do not track signal (“DNT”) prevent web applications from tracking you, you can learn more about DNT at https://allaboutdnt.com.
4. How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use information we obtain about you to:
• Send you information or materials you request;
• Maintain a record of your transactions using the Services;
• Respond to your questions and comments;
• Operate, evaluate, and improve our business and the services we offer;
• Analyze and enhance our marketing communications and strategies;
• Analyze trends and statistics regarding use of the Services and transactions conducted using the Services;
• Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims, and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users;
• Comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards.
Other Uses. We also may use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
5. Disclosure of Information
Who We Disclose To. We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual user, without restriction. We may disclose personal information about you:
• To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
• To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of PixelBoom, users of the Services, or others;
• To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures; and
• With your consent.
6. Data Security.
We have implemented measures intended to protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Please note that the electronic transmission of information is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard personal information will never be defeated or fail, or that such measures will always be sufficient or effective. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
7. Your Choices.
We offer you the following choices about the information we collect from you and how we communicate with you:
Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the features of the Services.
• Web Analytics
You may opt out of the aggregation and analysis of data collected about you on our website by Google Analytics by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/.
• Location Information
If you access our Services using a mobile device, you may adjust the settings on your mobile device to allow or prevent the sharing of location information. For example, you can disable “Location” (or “Location Services” on iOS-based devices) on your mobile device to prevent sharing your location information with us. Please refer to instructions provided by your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your mobile device to learn how to adjust your mobile device settings. Please note that if you disable the sharing of location information, you may be unable to access some features of our Services that are designed for mobile devices.
• Disclosure of Personal Information for Third-Party Advertising
If you do not want us to share your personal information with third parties for their own promotional purposes, you can opt out by sending us an email at email@example.com. Your opt-out will not apply to personal information already shared with third parties on or prior to the date we receive your opt-out request.
• Third-Party Tracking
Although we do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising or other targeted content, a number of these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted advertisements from members of the Network Advertising Initiative by visiting http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices.
8. Accessing and Changing Your Information.
You may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
9. Children Under the Age of 13.
The Services are not directed to, and we do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from, children under the age of 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
11. Data Transfers.
We are based in the State of Idaho in the United States. When we obtain information about you, we may transfer, process, and store such information outside of the country in which you reside, including in the United States. By using the Services, you consent to the transfer to and processing and storage of your information in countries outside of your country of residence, which may have different data protection laws than those in the country where you reside.
12. Notice to EEA and UK Residents.
Privacy and security are key to our approach to product development and business. We continuously evaluate all our practices in an effort to safeguard your information as effectively as possible. In that vein, we’re glad to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and to help our customers comply with GDPR.
12.1. Legal Basis.
12.2. Transfers of Data.
12.3. Retention of Data.
We will only retain personal information for as long as it is required to provide you the Services you have requested, or as otherwise required by applicable law.
12.4. Your Rights.
You may exercise the rights afforded to you under the GDPR, including the right to access, correct, update, and/or delete your personal information. You may also object to the further processing of your personal information and request portability of your personal information at any time by contacting us using the information provided below.
You may withdraw your consent that allows us to collect, store, and otherwise process your personal information, at any time. Please contact us using the information provided below to do so.
12.6. Data Protection Authority.
You have the right to complain to an applicable data protection authority. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority, contact information may be found here.
13. Contact Us.